Wednesday 30 August 2023

Bumper Aug $25,825 ... YTD $103,180

It's approaching the end of month and time to count my blessings 😎 August has been full with dividends (namely Banks, Singtel, Wilmar, Kepcorp), pushing my year-to-date (YTD) nicely beyond 6-Figures. Also completed the sale of Sembcorp and partially divesting Yangzijiang. These 2 stocks (SCI & YZJ) have had an amazing run this year, hopefully these decisions to take profit would be a correct one in time to come ...


With Sep round the corner and traditionally a Negative month, would hope to pick up more Banks (DBS/OCBC/UOB) and S&P500 (IVV.US) to invest for the longer term, as I have basically reached my $$$ targets for 2023. It would also be nice to save some target numbers for the next year haha ... That's kind of how sales organisation works - chasing numbers and targets, but slowing down when targets are met ... heehee  😂  Doing some rough estimations of 2024 and it is currently showing a respectable number of $91,914 passive income. Doing more should hopefully bump the numbers up further✌

Do you think I should do more to these 2024 numbers? Or should I have sold SCI and YZJ? Let me know in the comments section below, thanks  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, selling SCI and YZJ are correct. I did the same. Can collect again after price correction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simple Investor for your comments. Let's all hope we are right! :)

      Delete