Friday 30 June 2023

Profitable Q2 of $43,694

 



Q2 should be my most profitable quarter for 2023, with a flurry of dividends from blue chip stocks and bonds. Tabulating the month of June with $10,138 this works out to the whole quarter of Q2 into a total of $43,694! I am thankful for this sum of money, as it helps pay the family bills, food and some wants etc 😄

Embarking on this new journey in life, has been filled with lots of ups and downs. The ups are of course with much more time at hand, it is nice to spend with family and friends, plus learning some new things. The downs of course would be looking back at my previous job and all the $$$ and perks it provides.

Well it is certainly time to move on and not dwell too much on my "glorious" past. There is still so much to learn and contribute out there, if I can overcome my lazy inertias ... hahaha

With Q2 behind and Q3 ahead of me, I will need to focus on what I really want in my life. Plus life is always full of surprises and disappointments. It is always easy to look back on hindsight and regret on decisions, but it is always better to bravely move forward, counting my blessings and cherishing what I have and making the best of everything. Majullah!

Related:

3 comments:

  1. Ooops I accidentally deleted my May blog post of $24,191 dividend. Grrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Finally recovered my May blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete