Sunday 9 April 2023

SLOW Living

 


For the past few months, I have chosen a different type of lifestyle. Some may call it "Slow Living". Wikipedia describes Slow Living as a Lifestyle which encourages a slower approach to aspects of Everyday Life. Others simply mean making more time for self-care or appreciating little joys of life.

Probably because of a combination of life experiences, work and hope for doing something different in future, I have opted for this new lifestyle. I have been blessed by the acceptance of my family and finances. Apart from having less money 😂, I have found this new lifestyle to be quite satisfying. 

CPF website has a nice article and image on this

It is great to spend more time with family, exercising and also learning how to invest better. Time seems to fly past so fast each day. I picked up some cooking, blogging again and am learning how to make youtube videos 😁. 

Would also hope to do some volunteer work, when time allows?! There is just so much stuff to do everyday. Time is such a precious resource, which when lost, cannot be recovered. I guess there's only so much money which we really NEED. The rest is probably WANTS, which we are using time to exchange for. 

Is Slow Living also what you currently desire? 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment